1. All deposits are NON refundable.
2. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the taxi or limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of 200.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $250.00. Alcohol consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in any of our cars, limousines or taxis.
3. All hourly reservations will be charged state taxes and any applicable fees such as administrative fees, tolls and a minimum fuel surcharge of $5.00 in addition to 20% gratuity and any applicable wait time which is included in the final rate of the vehicle. All hourly rates are charged from garage to garage.
4. Wait time fees will apply 15 minutes after the prearranged time described on the reservation except on airport arrivals. After 30 minutes on domestic arrivals and 1 hour on international arrivals. On airport arrivals, reservation start time is from the moment that the plane lands at the airport. If contact has not been made after the allotted grace period, the chauffeur will be released with a “No Show”, billable at the full fare of the reservation.
5. Any extra stops within the same town of the pickup or drop location will be billed an additional $5.00 per stop for taxis, $15.00 per stop for sedans and $25.00 for larger vehicles added to the base fare of the vehicle. Any additional stops occurring elsewhere will be charged a flat travel fee added to the base rate depending on location.
6. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
7. Not responsible for articles left in the taxi or limousine.
8. Balances to be paid to Advanced Car Service on the run date before the beginning of the run.
9. All base fares advertised are subject to additional fees to complete the total fare of the reservation. All reservations except flat rate airport and local transfers, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, will incur gratuity, taxes, tolls if applicable and administrative fees added to the base fare of the reservation. These additional fees make up the total fare of the reservation.
10. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
11. If you have a reservation and don’t see your car or driver please call our call center.Neglecting to make contact with us may result in a “No Show” Client will be billed the full fare of the reservation for a “No Show”.
12. If you must cancel a reservation, the reservation must be cancelled at least 1 hour before the scheduled time or before the amount of travel time it takes to get to your location from our base, whichever is greater. Any cancellations within this time frame may be subject to a “Late Cancel” fee.